ELECTRICAL - GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS
The following electrical improvements are recommended in order for the electrical system to perform safely and adequately.
- Upgrade main electrical service to 100 amp (minimum).
- Install a 100 amp (minimum) circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Install one/two additional grounded duplex receptacles to each habitable room in the dwelling.
- Replace all of the existing household convenience receptacles with new wiring from the panel.
- Install additional receptacles in the basement so there is a grounded duplex receptacle at least every 12 feet.
- Install GFCI receptacles to: Exterior outlet, bathroom outlets, garage outlets, whirlpool baths.
- Delete the grounding pin from all non-grounded, 3-prong receptacles.
- Install at least two split duplex receptacles in the kitchen.
- Install exterior rated light fixture at all entrances.
- Install a 240-volt receptacle for the: Stove, Clothes dryer
- Rework the 3-way light switch operation at the primary staircase.
- Remove and replace all exposed knob and tube wiring connected to the main distribution pane and within the basement ceiling.
- Rewire most/all lighting circuits. Improve/add lighting in the basement.
- Replace all push-button type light switches
- Rework/replace electrical wiring in the garage, garden/landscaping
- Improve/rework poor wiring connections in the basement.
- Make application for permits and inspections with the Hydro authority for all proposed work.